Home. It’s Everything. It’s a part of our DNA.
As is the human response to rise and meet the unexpected. Coldwell Banker has withstood numerous adversities throughout its 114-year history. In fact, our company was born in crisis, founded following the 1906 San Francisco earthquake to bring honesty, integrity and service to those in need. Those values have been our core ever since.
The unexpected has come once again. It’s changing our normal lives and reminding us of the importance of home. Not just the place where we reside, but the communities and people we love.
In this time of change Coldwell Banker and their tens of thousands of agents across the globe are still actively working to serve our communities in whatever way they can, even as many of us do so from our living rooms, kitchen tables and spare bedrooms. If there’s one thing we understand more than most, it’s the value of home.
Continuing to Serve
During this time of uncertainty surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19), please be assured that Coldwell Banker® is committed to serving you with the same level of dedication and care that you have come to know and expect. For over a century, home has been our purpose. It defines us and everyone in our network.
We take pride in our ability to continue to serve you. Our affiliated agents and employees can help you continue your journey of buying or selling a home successfully and safely. We are closing transactions and keeping America moving every single day. Our mission to fulfill the dream of home will never waver.
We have invested heavily in the tools and technology to enable our employees and agents to work entirely remotely. We will continue to follow the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and government mandates. This includes practicing social distancing, implementing work-from-home policies for employees, and expanding cleaning schedules to maintain safe environments within our offices. We also encourage all agents to follow the guidelines set by the National Association of REALTORS® . We are grateful to our incredible team and network of partners that allow us to safely keep our commitments to you, our valued client.
To that end, we will never knowingly place you in a situation where you are in close proximity to any person who has tested positive or is otherwise exhibiting known COVID-19 symptoms. In order to help us keep you safe and do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19, we expect that you will tell us if you or anyone living with you has tested positive or is exhibiting known COVID-19 symptoms as well.
Real Estate in a Virtual World
We are actively taking the following steps to ensure that we are doing what we can to keep everyone safe:
Encouraging virtual tours, and face-time walkthroughs and whenever possible
Wiping down all door knobs, counters and points of high touch before and after any in person showings.
In person showings with Social Distancing: Agent opens up the house, sanitizes everything and opens all doors, blinds, closets etc, minimizing what you need to touch. The agent can wait outside or in the car. Questions can be answered in person at a distance or on the phone from the car.
All follow-up and transactional activities are done remotely.
We already have a very strong digital platform in place, so I am well-equipped to serve my clients virtually, even during these challenging times.
• New Listings – Our exclusive marketing program enables me to reach potential buyers quickly to get the news out when a new property hits the market, ranging from a property tour video and dedicated property website to online advertising, customized email distribution, social media posts, mailed property announcements and a digital area REALTOR® notification.
• Property Showings – I can show properties virtually using video and apps to keep both sellers and buyers safe while still showcasing a home’s unique features.
• Your Home’s Value – I can send you a detailed report showing your home’s value as well as comparable homes that have sold nearby.
• Market Updates – If you want to learn more about how real estate is doing in your area, I can send you a weekly Market Report detailing activity to keep you fully informed.
• Mortgage – Our mortgage partners offer a suite of digital tools that allow buyers to get pre-approved online, or by phone, and to complete and sign mortgage documents digitally.
We are prepared and ready to continue to help you reach your real estate goals during this challenging situation.
Please call today if you have any questions or would like to discuss selling or purchasing a property.
We’re all in this together and we look forward to guiding you home.
Thank you for your partnership.